Camping trailer, X-mas LR and LR bike : NOT Series, but fun!

Předchůdci Defenderů a další veteráni

Moderátor: Rover

Odpovědět
Zpráva
Autor
Max V.J.
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Camping trailer, X-mas LR and LR bike : NOT Series, but fun!

#1 Příspěvek od Max V.J. » 06 pro 2010 00:49

I thought some of you might be interested in these Estonian GAZ trailers, especially the camping one? First mail is from the chairman of the Estonian LR club. I don't know if any of you have contact with him, but seems he should be invited for the next Birmabright?
Camping trailer.jpg
Camping trailer.jpg (56.55 KiB) Zobrazeno 2429 x
http://www.gazklub.cz/diskuze/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4838" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And for the X-mas season:
LandRoverSleigh.jpg
LandRoverSleigh.jpg (34.54 KiB) Zobrazeno 2430 x
Looks like this Christmas it will be our dear ol’Santa Claus who will be going away with the biggest present courtesy Land Rover. Well, the carmaker has designed and developed a 4 x 4 delivery wagon for Father Christmas to go anywhere he pleases. The sketch is available exclusively for CAR Online.

Land Rover’s biggest motivation was to create a vehicle that would actually transport our big, cuddle friend in red as well as his huge sack of presents to all corners of the Earth. We hear hat this car has a height adjustable suspension that can be controlled, presumably, by the Terrain Response controller. This one has a particle accelerator that can not be expected on a Freelander any time soon.
http://elitechoice.org/tag/concept/page/11/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...And for some X-mas fun in the snow:
LR-GEAR-SNOWBIKE.jpg
LR-GEAR-SNOWBIKE.jpg (31.46 KiB) Zobrazeno 2431 x
The Mulholland name is almost synonymous with high quality leather goods, and luxurious leather products. This time around, they have teamed up with Land Rover and have both unveiled the Land Rover GEAR catalogue which includes a bike that moves through the snow without wheels, a Mulholland luggage bag and a sterling silver bracelet.

They have been launched just in time for the holiday season and the road bike is amazingly cool. It moves on a flat base and uses gravity to propel itself. Thanks to a rubber saddle, there is no pressure on knees, hips or ankles. Christened the Snowbike, it costs $1,699 and it is a great way to travel thorough snow and enjoy the beauty of snow.

....Ok, enough surfing, time to go to bed; Tomorrow I'll try to sculpt a L.R 109 out of snow for my 3 year old daughter and her friends.... ;o)
SIII 109" Diesel + SIII 109" Petrol (24 Volt)

Odpovědět