Classic, 1995, 2002, 2006, Sport
Odpovědět
Zpráva
Autor
motohanz
Kontaktovat uživatele:

RR P38 co vy na to?

#1 Příspěvek od motohanz » 02 zář 2007 22:03

Napsal jsem jednomu typkovi v nemecku s extreme dobrou cenou za RR, co na to rikate? Jen vas nazor....

Land Rover Range Rover 2.5 DSE Vollausst - FESTPREIS ! 07/1997 - Last Price 3500 EUR - URGENT !!!

I have bought this car from Germany for my brother's burhtday celebrattion as a present for him....he was a student in Hannover/Germany and he has used this car until two months ago when he got sick and my family brought him back to Ireland urgently,but with all efforts we cannot do anything for him,he died 2 weeks latter....Now,i have to go in Germany to renunce at te appartment that i have rented for him ,but I have a problem ,because I haven't sold the car yet and i cannot lett it in the midlle of the street....so first i have to sell the car,but since i am out of Germany and the car is located in Hannover/Germany, we`ll have to establish a time and date to meet in Hannover/Germany for the exchange.... however i will only make this under my terms as i had another atempt to sell the car to a french,but he wasn`t a man of word as i couldn`t find him at the Hannover airport, i tryed to call him but no luck.
Before establishing the date and location to meet you, i will have to ask you to show me your real interest in buy this car in a verifiable way, such as western Union cash transfer, for example:your wife must make a transfer of EUR 3500 via western Union into your name ,but the money will be transfered in the city where the car is ,that's mean in Hannover and you will pick them up there after we will meet.You will ask yourself how can i test your sincerity with this transfer and i will give you the 2 explications:

-1st warranty:once the money have been transfered from your location in Hannover/Germanny i will know for sure that you have a reason more to travel in this area,because you have to get your money back not just to meet with me....

-2nd warranty,will be the commission that your wife will pay it to transfer this amount of money trough this cash transfer service,western Union....in my mind is that,nobody will transfer the money,to pay the commission just to make a bad joke,because he will not get the commission back and more then that will not be so pleasent to travel in Hannover/Germanny just to retire the money,because i don't see the reason you'll make it if you don't want the car...

Let's say you'll accept my conditions and after the transfer is done,your wife will receive a receipt from the western Union agent and all you'll have to do is to scan this receipt and to send it to me attached trough e-mail....This paper will be enough for me to see that you have the money available and your
interest to buy my car is real.Along with the scanned receipt,You will have to provide me a list with the days when will be ok for you so i will arrive in Germany ,I'll make some researches at the Airport to see when I'll have flight available to Germany for one of this days, I will buy the plane ticket for that flight and at my turn I'll scan it and I'll send it trough e-mail to you ,just to asure you that I am a man of my word.....
After we will meet in Germany,we will go together to the location where is the car,you will be able to make a test drive with it,we will go after to a local DealerShipp to make a mechanic test ,so you will see the actual condition of the car with your own eyes,we will visit a police station to check the documents of the car,so you will see that the car is not stollen and i am the owner of the car and only after that if you'll be satisfied about all that we will find a western Union office in Hannover,you will retire the money that your wife have sent it,we will make the sale contract and only after that you will pay me for this car in front of the autorities.As you can see from my letter,the payment is cash hand to hand not before you'll see and check the car as any person wants to close a deal,but the single difference is that,you'll not come with the money in your pocket from your location at our meeting and you will get it in Hannover from a Western Union office in my presence .....
I will refunde you back the money that your wife will pay it for the western Union fees before we will make the sale contract,because i have request the transfer and i think that is fair to pay for it....it is better for me to lose the money for the commission and to solve the deal,instead of another trip for nothing in Germany....
I think that you'll understand my concerne and my terms of sale will not be a problem for you if you realy want the car and if you are a serious person....I don't want to buy the plane ticket,to make this displacement and maybe you will never show up ,as my first client from France does....I haven't lost a big amount of money for that trip ,but i have lost my trust in people and i don't want to do the same mistake two times.......
If you accept my conditions i wait your e-mail in case that you want more photos or with further questions about the car.I don't want you to feel offended if i'll not answer you in case of a negative answer,because i don't see the reason why we should continue to write eachother,since i will not accept any other way to close the deal...

I wish you a good day and i hope you'll read carefully my letter to not misunderstood it....

A fast answer will be gladly apreciated !!!
MotoHanz - prodej a dovoz motocyklů prodej náhradních dílů a doplňků na Harley-Davidson a další http://www.motohanz.cz

Stavros
tel.: 603145905
Kontaktovat uživatele:

#2 Příspěvek od Stavros » 03 zář 2007 08:14

Je to podvod.

Návštěvník

#3 Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 03 zář 2007 08:46

jako Stavros, ruce pryč :!:

coroner
Kontaktovat uživatele:

#4 Příspěvek od coroner » 03 zář 2007 08:46

Anonymous píše:jako Stavros, ruce pryč :!:
kuš, to bylo ode mne
Range Rover 4.6 Vogue, 2001
Vůz vyvolávající přijemné pocity v podbřišku všech majitelů ropných věží a lehký nervový otřes aktivistů Greenpeace.
http://www.classic-oldtimer.cz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Návštěvník

#5 Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 03 zář 2007 14:35

Tento system podvodu na Mobile.de a podobných stránkách není ojedinělý, POZOR :!:

motohanz
Kontaktovat uživatele:

#6 Příspěvek od motohanz » 03 zář 2007 17:38

ok diky moc...me se to zdalo podezrely...
MotoHanz - prodej a dovoz motocyklů prodej náhradních dílů a doplňků na Harley-Davidson a další http://www.motohanz.cz

Odpovědět